4 Days Tsavo East Wildlife Safari
4 Days Tsavo East Wildlife Safari is a safari to Tsavo east national park to explore its attractions and engage in a number of activities and to see different attractions around the national park for a period of 4 days as seen in the itinerary below;
Safari highlights of 4 Days Tsavo East Wildlife Safari
- Day 1; pick up and drive to Tsavo east national park
- Day 2; morning and evening game drives
- Day 3; full day in Tsavo east national park
- Day 4; departure
Day 1; pick up and drive to Tsavo east national park
- Pick up: Pick up will be at the airport or at your current location where you will be met by your guide who will welcome you and brief you about your safari. After your briefing, you will be driven around Arusha to view the different attractions around the city as you proceed to Tsavo east national park.
- drive to Tsavo east: You will engage in an en-route game drive in Tsavo East national park on your way to your lodge where you will check-in and have your lunch. Another game viewing activity awaits you later in the evening as you explore the wilderness of the national park and enjoy the scenery around you. Dinner and overnight will be at Voi safari lodge.
Day 2; morning and evening game drives
- Morning game drive: After breakfast at your lodge, you will drive out to the wilderness of Tsavo East national park to see the various wildlife and bird species in this national park such as elands, duikers, hartebeests, leopards, rhinos, buffalos, giraffes, cheetahs, dik-diks among others which can easily be spotted during the morning game drive.
- Evening game drive: Your lunch will be served at your lodge after returning from your morning game drive. You will drive back to the wilderness of Tsavo East national park after lunch to see more wildlife species and explore different habitats around the national park as you enjoy the beautiful sunset. Your dinner and overnight will be at Voi safari lodge.
Day 3; Full day in Tsavo East national park
- Full day in Tsavo East: Another day of exploring Tsavo east national park will begin with breakfast served at your lodge before you head out into the savannah of the national park in search of the various wildlife species which include elephants, cheetahs, giraffes, buffalos, impalas, zebras, and different bird species. You will have your lunch as you enjoy views of your surroundings as well as photography moments as you look out for more wildlife species. During your evening game drive, you will be driven around the national park as you catch sightings of wildlife species roaming and grazing in their natural habitat. You will return to your lodge for dinner and to spend the night as the nights before at Voi safari lodge.
Day 4; Departure
- Departure: On the last day of your safari, you will have breakfast before checking out of your lodge and you will proceed for a brief morning game drive around Tsavo east national park during which you will see a variety of wildlife species since they are very active during the morning and can easily be sighted. Your guide will drive you to Arusha after your morning game drive where you will be dropped off at your preferred location marking the end of your safari.
End of 4 Days Tsavo East Wildlife Safari
The safari and tour prices below include;
- all day game drives as per sample itinerary
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the safari
- Animal tours according to your itinerary preferences
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide / driver
- All national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- All game viewing activities specified
- Price quoted per person sharing
The safari and tour prices below exclude;
- Drinks and mineral water
- Items of personal nature
- International and local airfares
- Airport taxes
- hotel accommodation before/after the safari
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities