4 Days Tsavo West Wildlife safari
4 Days Tsavo West Wildlife Safari is a safari to Tsavo west national park to engage in a number of activities and to see different attractions around the national park for a period of 4 days as seen in the itinerary below;
Safari highlights of 4 Days Tsavo West Wildlife safari
- Day 1: Pick up and drive to Tsavo west national park
- Day 2: Morning and evening game drives
- Day 3: Full day in Tsavo west national park
- Day 4: Departure
Day 1; pick up and drive to Tsavo west national park
- pick up: Your guide will pick you up from the airport and you will be briefed about your safari. After you have been briefed by your guide, you will be driven through Arusha to your next destination which is Tsavo west national park.
- drive to Tsavo west: You will have an en-route game drive on your way to your lodge in Tsavo west national park as you look out for different wildlife and bird species on your way to the lodge where you will check-in upon arrival as you prepare to have your lunch. Another game drive will be later in the evening to experience the wilderness of the national park as you enjoy the beautiful sunset. You will have dinner and spend the night at Ngulia safari lodge after your evening game drive.
Day 2: Morning and evening game drives
- Morning game drives: Your day will start with breakfast served early at your lodge ahead of your morning game drive during which you will see various wildlife species that can easily be spotted roaming, grazing and hunting in the savannah plains of Tsavo west national park. This national park is known for man-eating lions which can be seen in many numbers hunting and scouting for their prey in the national park. Other wildlife species which can be seen in Tsavo west national park include elephants, giraffes, zebras, elands, kudus, rhinos, buffalos, and hartebeest among others. You will return to your lodge for lunch after your morning game drive.
- Evening game drive: Later in the evening, you will have an evening game viewing experience in the wilderness of the national park as you look out for more wildlife and bird species. Dinner and overnight will be as the night before at Ngulia safari lodge.
Day 3; Full day in Tsavo west national park
- Full day in Tsavo west: On the third day of your safari, you will have breakfast at your lodge in Tsavo west national park as you prepare for your morning game viewing experience in the savannah plains of the national park to explore different attractions around the park such as Mzima springs which is a clear pool of fresh water riming through the national park where hippos, crocodiles, a variety of bird species, monkeys in the trees near the springs. You will have your lunch in the wilderness of the national park and later in the day, you will proceed to Ngulia rhino sanctuary to spend some time with the rhinos. You will have a game drive on your way to your lodge as you enjoy the sunset and look out for wildlife species such as impalas, hippos, rhinos, elands, gazelles, zebras, buffalos, kudus as well as bird species such as kingfishers, vultures, reed warblers, lesser kestrels, martial eagles, shrikes among others. You will return to your lodge for your dinner and overnight at Ngulia safari lodge.
Day 4; departure
- departure: After breakfast and checking out of your lodge, you will have an en-route game drive to look out for wildlife and bird species on your way back to Arusha where your guide will drop you off at your hotel in Arusha or the airport and this will mark the end of your safari.
End of 4 days Tsavo West Wildlife safari
The safari and tour prices below include;
- all day game drives as per sample itinerary
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the safari
- Animal tours according to your itinerary preferences
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide / driver
- All national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- All game viewing activities specified
- Price quoted per person sharing
The safari and tour prices below exclude;
- Drinks and mineral water
- Items of personal nature
- International and local airfares
- Airport taxes
- hotel accommodation before/after the safari
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities