8 Days Tsavo & Masai Mara Safari
8 Days Tsavo & Masai Mara Safari will give you an exclusive safari of Kenya’s top safari destinations as you get a chance to view the attractions n wildlife. These 8 Days of exploring different national parks in Kenya such as Tsavo East and Tsavo west national park, Lake Nakuru national park, Masai Mara national reserve filled with wildlife viewing experiences as well as enjoying comfort and hospitality in the different accommodation facilities.
- Day 1: Nairobi to Tsavo east
- Day 2: Full day Tsavo east
- Day 3: Transfer to Tsavo west
- Day 4: Transfer to Nairobi
- Day 5: Nairobi to Nakuru
- Day 6: Transfer from Nakuru to Masai Mara
- Day 7: Full day Masai Mara
- Day 8: Transfer to Nairobi
Day 1: Nairobi to Tsavo east
- Transfer to Tsavo East: You will be met by your guide in Nairobi and you will be briefed about the details of your trip. After the briefing, you will proceed to Tsavo east national park with a stop at the Bachuma gate. You will proceed to enter into the national park where you will have an enroute game drive as you proceed to your lodge. During the game drive, you will see wildlife species such as elephants, lions, cheetahs, antelopes, rhinos, zebras, giraffes, dik-dik, lesser kudu, buffalos among others. After your game drive, you will have dinner and overnight at Voi safari lodge.
Day 2: Full day Tsavo east
- Full day Tsavo East: Wake up for breakfast at your lodge ahead of a whole day of exploring the wilderness of Tsavo East national park. You will see different attractions such as the Voi river where wildlife species gather to drink. You will also see Aruba dam as well as Mubanda rock where you can see wildlife species such as elephants. After this experience, you will return to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Sentrim Tsavo East Camp.
Day 3: Transfer to Tsavo west
- Transfer to Tsavo west: After breakfast at your lodge, you will check out of the lodge. You will have an enroute game drive as you drive out of Tsavo East national park and proceed to Tsavo west national park. During your enroute drive in Tsavo west national park, you will see a variety of wildlife species as they graze in the savannah plains of the national. You will check-in at your lodge and have lunch after which you will relax at your lodge as you prepare for another game drive later in the day. You will also visit the rhino sanctuary where you will get to see the endangered rhino species. You will have dinner and overnight at Ngulia safari lodge.
Day 4: Transfer to Nairobi
- Transfer to Nairobi & Enrute Game Drive: You will have breakfast at your lodge and then check out of the lodge. After checking out of the lodge, you will have an enroute game drive as you proceed to Nairobi. You will check-in at your hotel for dinner and overnight at Sarova Stanley Hotel or Villa Rosa Kempinski Hotel.
Day 5: Nairobi to Nakuru
- Game Drive & transfer to Lake Nakuru: After breakfast at your lodge, you will be driven to Lake Nakuru national park where you will see a variety of wildlife species such as rhino, lion, giraffe, buffalo, leopards, waterbucks among others. You will also see bird species such as flamingos in the shallows of the lake and along the shores. After this experience, you will proceed to your lodge for check in and dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru flamingo lodge.
Day 6: Transfer from Nakuru to Masai Mara
- Enroute Game Drive & Transfer to Masai Mara: You will have an early breakfast at your lodge in Nakuru national park. After the briefing, you will have an enroute game drive where you will see a variety of wildlife species as well as the beautiful flamingos along the shores of Lake Nakuru. After your game drive, you will drive out of the national park as you proceed to Masai Mara reserve. You will have a brief stopover in Narok where you will visit the craft shops and see local arts and crafts of the Maasai people such as beaded jewelry like earrings, necklaces, and bracelets in different colors and patterns. You will also interact with the Maasai people and learn more about their culture, watch traditional dance performances, listen to local folk tales. After your experience in Narok, you will proceed to your lodge in Masai Mara reserve where you will have lunch and dinner and overnight at Ol Moran camp.
Day 7: Full day Masai Mara
- Full day Masai Mara: You will have an early breakfast at your lodge ahead of your game viewing activity in the open savannah plains of the reserve with our picnic lunch. You will see a variety of wildlife species since they are more active at this time of day such as the big five which include lions, leopards, elephants, buffalos and rhinos as well as other wildlife species such as giraffes, elephants, wildebeest, elands, zebras, topis among others. You will also see a variety of bird species like Ostriches, Vultures, Secretary birds, Weaver birds, Mourning doves, lovebirds among others. You will enjoy your lunch in the reserve as you watch the beautiful scenery around the reserve and watch wildlife species grazing in the plains. After lunch, you will have another game drive in the reserve and then proceed to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Ol Moran camp.
Day 8: Transfer to Nairobi & Enroute game drive
- Transfer to Nairobi with Enroute game drive: You will have an early breakfast at your lodge and then check out of your lodge. You will continue to have an enroute game drive in the reserve where you will see a variety of wildlife species as you proceed to Nairobi where your guide will drop you off at your preferred location which will mark the end of your safari.
End of the 8 Days Tsavo & Masai Mara Safari
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complementary to all our clients.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients.
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services literate English driver/guide.
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal expenses
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary